How Much Does an In-Ground Pool Cost in Australia?
In-ground pools costs are almost like a piece of string, depending on the size or the material, an in-ground pool costs can vary dramatically.
The price can also be dependent on the depth of the pool and the location in your hard, how difficult it is to actually dig into the ground. Some other factors include:
- Ease of access to the construction site of the in-ground pool
- Conditions of the soil in your yard
- How large your pool is going to be
- If you're selecting automatic cleaning or better circulation
- If you want lights or other water features inside of your pool
- The material and manufacturing method of your pool
A big aspect of the price is how close you want it to your home or business, the reason for this is that it can affect the structures of the foundations of nearby buildings which would increase the cost.
If you are thinking about building a pool to increase the value of your home, you need to think of multiple situations arising.
If someone was willing to and would enjoy having a pool, it would increase the value, but if someone does not want to have to maintain the pool, they would not want a pool, so it would lower the value.
As this is quite a specific question, the best course of action is to call us for a free inspection and we can discuss it with you personally.